Monday, May 5, 2008

Tag You Are It

Tag You're It!
Well, I've been tagged by Dawn. The rules are:
1. Once you are tagged you have go to their blog and let them know.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.



Here are seven random facts about me:
1. I have only grown 3 ft 8 inches since I was born. I was born 24 inches long. This coming from two short people was just this side of a miracle.
2. I really did meet my boyfriend on a internet dating site and no he is not a freak.
3. Coolest place I have ever lived was I spent a summer living in a tree house that hung over the Sandy River. I was only attacked by a squirrel once in the 3 months.
4. I decided to be come a social worker after seeing the movie Long Time Companion.
5. The first car I ever owned was a '73 super beetle. It had a sun roof and I loved that car. I should never have sold it.
6. I know the exact date I started doing art seriously. March 28th, 2000.
7. Sappy as it sounds my all time favorite song is Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce.

PS I am not going to tag anyone else because I think everyone I know has been tag a dozen times. See what you get for being so slow.

No comments: