Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Index Card A Day Challenge warm up #10


Starting June 1st I am doing another daily art challenge.  This one is an index card a day challenge.  It will take place from June 1st until July 31st.  This one will vary from the one little tag challenge in that I will make something each day, that day.  It will only last 61 days and it will be on a plain white index card.  (Bonus I had a pack of 100 in my stash that I bought at a garage sale for 10 cents).  

Daisy Yellow Art sponsors this challenge.  Here is the link

Prior to the 1st there are warm up challenges.  This is one of the challenges.  Creative Warm Up #10 is to write your name or word and decorate it.  

I painted the index card with Prang Metallic Paint in blue.  Then with a sharpie wrote my name in is bold font.  Then id a sort of tangles around it.  

No comments: