Thursday, June 2, 2016

One Little Tag Craft Challenge #154


This week's challenge for One Little Tag Craft Challenge is C or Sea.  I have accepted the additional challenge of creating without words as a focal image.  I struggle with not including words.  When the challenge was first presented to me I was very resistant.  Since resistance is a defense mechanism, I was curious what caused this reaction in me.  I think it has to do with the fear that without words people will not understand my message.  So I have accepted the challenge.  This is my first tag in that challenge.  

Cover a manila tag with metallic blue children's paint, before it dries splatter with clear water and then absorb the water with a paper towel.  This removes the paint and creates spots.  Let dry.  With an old toothbrush splatter with silver watercolor paint.  Let dry.  Stamp seashell (Judikins) and the scroll(Inkadinkado) with Archival Ink Jet Black.

No comments: