White Card Base
Distress Markers in Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass
Cardstock in Blue, Pink, and Purple
Canson Mixed Media Paper (MM Paper)
Stamps- Tim Holtz Telephone Blueprint,Tim Holtz Scratches and lLetter Stamps (brand Unknown)
Archival Black Ink Pad
Copic Lavender Glitter Pen (I believe these are called Spica)
Xacto Knife or Paper Trimmer
ATG runner or Adhesive of Choice
Non-stick Craft Mat
Distress Stain in Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass
Pink Polka Dotted Washi Tape
Sizzix Tim Holtz on the Side Die Pennants
Sizzix Big Shot and Cutting Plates
1. On craft mat apply Distress Stains side by side. Roll brayer through stain. Apply to MM paper. Repeat until paper is covered in a pleasing way. Let dry.
2. Using Distress Markers, ink up scratches stamp and apply to card base. Let dry.
3. Using Archival Ink, stamp telephone stamp on color cardstock. Let dry. Then cut out phone part. Color dial with copic glitter pen. Apply pop dots to back.
4. Using Archival Ink, stamp phone stamp on distress Brayered paper. Cut image to desired size. Cut colored cardstock to desired size.
5. Using adhesive mount distress brayed piece to color cardstock. Using pop dots layer cut out telephone to distress Brayered piece as shown. Adhere combined piece to card blank.
6. Using Pennants die and big shot, die cut big pennant out of colored card stock. With archival ink, stamp the word thanks. Apply adhesive on back and apply to card base.
7. Using Pennants die and big shot, die cut small pennant out of distress Brayered paper. Adhere over the top of the other pennant piece. Cover edge with washi tape.
8.Outline all of the pieces with copic glitter pen.
Distress Brayered technique is a quick easy background that is very subtle. I believe you could use re inkers if you did not have distress stains