Monday, February 25, 2008

In the beginning.......

Ok I always have a hard time with introductions. I waffle between sounding arrogant or self deprecating. I wish I could just jump in and not have to do it but it seems rude not to let you know why I am entering the blogosphere.

Mainly, because people tell me I should. Or they ask if I blog. Now don't think me a lemming and doing what the crowd does but some of these people I trust and admire so I thought why not.

Another reason is.....I do a lot of art and this is a great way to share it.....track it and archive it.....

Another reason....I like to rant and always have an opinion.........

Another reason I am a news junkie and I know everyone wants to know my opinion....

Another reason is keeping a journal has always been a great mental health tool and why not do it this way.

See I told you I liked to rant.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your new blog, Melissa!