Sunday, June 28, 2009

Royal We

I have two ways of working....fast where I finish quickly and then some pages take months (or dare I say years) to finish....this one was month to finish. The page was gessoed white and then swirls were stamped randomly using blue Lumieres paint (sorry not sure what company made the swirl). Then the page sat....for months

Til last week, I wanted to experiment with the lyra gel crayons I have. These are water soluble so i wanted o see how they would do as a wash over an image. They worked great. The princess image is from Lost Coast Designs and the lettering comes from Purple Onion Designs. I over sprayed with glitter spray because everything I worked on that day got sprayed. I still think it needs little bling on the bottom of the page, I imagine that will come soon.

No comments: