Sunday, February 7, 2016

One Little Tag Craft Challenge #38


This year for Super Bowl since my New Orleans Saints were not playing  I decided who I would cheer for by the weather on the morning of February 7th as I walked my dog. If there was blue skies I would root for the Broncos and if cloudy I would root for Carolina. It was blue skies so I cheered Peyton Manning (A New Orleans Connection) and the Denver Broncos. They won because of my support.  LOL. 

A vintage map of the state of Colorado was applied to a manila tag. The image of the horse (the company is unknown) was stamped on Kraft color tissue paper with archival ink in jet black. It was glued on with Elmers glue all (my favorite PVA glue).  The image was highlighted with white inktense pencil. The sentiment was chartpak rub ons. 
 

No comments: