Tuesday, May 17, 2016

One Little Tag Craft Challenge #138


For the benefit and enjoyment of the people - North Gate of Yellowstone Park

I saw this quote during PBS historical documentary of the US National Park Service.  In my opinion, all government should strive to embrace this quote.  

This weeks promt for The One Little Tag Craft Challenge is quotes.  I usually create my tags and then try to find a quote to match the theme.  I approached this weeks tags differently and had the quotes decided on first and then created tags to go with the quotes.  

Spray Dylusions Sprays (Cut Grass and Fresh Lime) on a non stick craft sheet and drag a manila tag through the puddle of color.  Let dry.  Stamp background design (Stampington) with Memento Ink London Fog.  Stamp the quote and cowboy (Crone's Art) a on tag with Archival Ink Jet Black.  

No comments: