Sunday, May 28, 2017

One Little Craft Tag Challenge #148, Double D Challenge and Ike's World Challenge


On a bristol tag, create a background using pink and orange acrylic paint using the Acrylic Paint and Cling Film Technique.  Let dry.  Tear pattern paper and adhere to the tag.  Stamp the letter stamps with Archival Ink Jet Black.  Stamp the floral image (Stampendous) with Archival Ink Jet Black and paint with watercolor crayons.  Let dry and then cut out with deckle scissor.  Adhere to the tag.  Embellish with a yellow metallic paint pen.  Let dry.

This tag was entered into Ike's World Challenge.  The theme was anything goes - happy.  Summer time always makes me happy and wildflowers make me happy so this tag is perfect for this theme.  I also entered it in the Double D Challenge flowers Galore.    

4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a pretty tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

ike said...

Wonderful - I love your colour choices and those little Retro style flowers are gorgeous :-D
Thanks for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

Those flowers caught my attention and really sparked my imagination. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Leslie Miller said...

I've loved these flowers forever! What a beautiful tag. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!