After several attempts this is what I came up.
Kraft Card Base
Old Dictionary Page
Decorative Paper in Kraft color - 3 designs (Tim Holtz)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists (Coffee and Kraft)
Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Gold)
Brown Crown Washi Tape
Distress Stain (Walnut Ink)
Judikins Color Duster
Stamps. (Pears and Believe both unknown company)
Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Pitt Pen (Black)
Adhesives (ATG and glue stick.)
1. Spray each style of Kraft paper with a spray. Let dry.
2. Using the straight edge to tear the dictionary page to size creating a deckled edge.
3. Stamp pears and sentiment on dictionary page using archival ink.
4. Using color duster add walnut ink color around the pears making sure edges are darker then the center.
5. Stamp pears on each of the sprayed kraft paper. Cut out each pear seperately.
6. Using the glue stick, glue a different paper pear over the pear image on the dictionary page. Using the pitt pen fill in any area where the shapes don't match up perfectly. This is the paper piecing part.
7. Glue dictionary panel to card base. I used an ATG.
8. Apply washi tape to the bottom of the card.
PS I liked the design so much I sent this card to my parents for their anniversary.