Monday, August 25, 2008

I have returned

I am so so so sorry. I am sorry to ignored you. I have not had consistent Internet access since May and so I could not blog. I have not had Internet access because I took sometime off work to reorganize my life. In October of last year I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. The symptom that impacts myself the most is the extreme fatigue. In May, I realized I could no longer be a case manager because I just did not have the energy. I spoke with my doctor who agreed and so applied at work for reasonable accommodations and I got them. I know work part time with a different population as a therapist. I am enjoying it and glad to be back in a social work capacity.

I promised to return to blogging at least once a month. I will start getting new pics and new techniques up as well as I am some exciting news and stories to share.

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Dear One, I have missed your terribly and am glad you are taking care of your own needs through this new position. xoxoxoxoxo