Sunday, June 11, 2017

One Little Craft Tag Challenge #162


Color a adult coloring book page using four colors (Orange, Light Blue, Yellow and Plum).  Cut out images from the page and adhere to a mixed media paper tag.  Emphasis the cutout with a graphite Stabilo Marks All pencil and blend with water.  Stamp the sentiment (Hero Arts) with Archival Ink Jet Black.
This was the color book page before it was cut up

This tag was submitted to My Favorite Things Color Challenge #71 with the color in the picture below.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so impressed with how you used a coloring page to make this cute card! I now want to do something like this with my coloring pages, Thanks for the inspiration!

DeBe said...

What a brilliant idea. I have never thought of cutting up a colouring page but you have inspired me. Your balance of colour , words and white space is perfect. I love your card (and your idea to have an art van and visit each state for a milkshake!) Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes June Challenge. Good luck! Denyse x