Wednesday, June 14, 2017

One Little Craft Tag Challenge #165


On a bristol tag, blend three colors of Oxide Ink using the Distress Blending Technique.  Spray with pearlized water and heat set.  Stamp the herringbone pattern (Lawn Fawn) on the blue section with Broken China Oxide Ink.  Stamp the  floral image (Lawn Fawn) and the star burst (Judikins) in Fired Brick Oxide Ink.  Stamp the boat image (Viva Las Vegas Stamps) and the saying with Archival Ink Jet Black.

This tag was entered into the Ike's World Challenge #90 with this picture as inspiration


This tag was entered in the challenge at Crafting from the Heart #163 Anything Goes.

This tag was also entered into the Go Tag Thursday #53 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Borqna said...

Cool! Bravo!
Thank you for joining us at Ike’s World Challenges.
Good luck!

Sall said...

This is beautiful I'm really loving the distress oxides and cannot wait to get some. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

WoW - that's excellent :-)
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Susan Renshaw said...

That boat image is definitely on my wishlist! Terrific Tag!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!